Library Objectives :
- To receive and retain all scientific periodicals which may be of use to the country, and
- To be a national repository for reports of scientific work of nation both published and unpublished
These goals and objectives are accomplished through following actions:
- Identify, acquire, organize, preserve, and provide access to pertinent recorded knowledge to Researchers,Scientists and all users engaged in research activities in the country.
- Offer formal and informal instruction to promote information literacy.
- Communicate library services to raise awareness and promote partnerships with other libraries, educational & R&D institutions etc.
- Create a forward thinking, dynamic organization that is responsive and flexible in order to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Continue to improve the library’s effectiveness through systematic, ongoing outcome assessment.